I can melt in the warmth... Oh the joy!! Take me on the rockette to the sun..!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Typographic error


click-click-click click-click click-click-click
dup-dup dup-dup-dup dup-dup-dup-dup

the letters appeared on screen magically as my fingers ran across the keypad. its nice to see them there. i can see the words surging from my mind down to my fingertips. i can see them, i can touch their curved-straight edges onscreen. i wish i could take them out and hold them in my hand, feel their weight, how the earth pulls them to itself.
selfish earth. takes back everything. i think the earth 'cause i feed on it. the earth is part of me much more than i am part of it. it owns me.
tied to it by unseen cords, unknown kinships. gravity pulls you down to itself. and earth finally swallows you up, to spit you out somewhere else.
i am immortal.

the words are appearing one by one.
click-click dub-dub
keys crunching. heart beating. earth waiting.
typographic error.

No comments:

Post a Comment