I can melt in the warmth... Oh the joy!! Take me on the rockette to the sun..!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gall bladder

Listen to my voice.
Yeah the vicious screech you hear at the back of your head.
Noise.
Static in the radio station.
Hear it.
Try to listen to it, rather than tuning into another channel.
Can you hear the words?
I cant hear them myself.
I spat them out in such spite.
Such anger and frustration.
No one tunes into noise anyway.
And no one can tell channels apart if there was
No noise in between.
I am not philanthropic.
I do not claim to be a bluddy Messiah.
I am so selfish i keep my words to myself,
While i tune into FM stations.
And when i do speak,
It comes out
Unpractised
Garbled words.
They forsake me.
Cheats.
And i scream out
'Cause i cannot cry.
The screech.
Its drilling through my ears.
Its too sharp
Sharp as cut glass
And clear
In spite of all the disturbance.
Pain.
Tune it.
Tune out.
Switch off.
My channel doesnt have any audience rating.

2 comments:

  1. your noise is infrasonic...and is meant to be that way...how does it matter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. its pure noise... and not that it matters... bad reception... just that at times the noise just plays too loud in my head... and mine alone...

    ReplyDelete