I can melt in the warmth... Oh the joy!! Take me on the rockette to the sun..!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Tickle me, pickle me, sickle me, popsicle me

Clause One: Tickle me
'Cause i wanna know you care

Clause Two: Pickle me
'Cause i dont wanna turn to rot

Clause Three: Sickle me
'Cause i wanna feel i am worth

Clause Four: Popsicle me
'Cause i wanna to feel the cold

Clause Five: The one that didn't make it to the title
I dunno what i want, and what i dont

Clause Six: Santa Clause
Be good, and you get a present.

Clause Seven: The Corollary
Be in the present, and you ll be good.

12 comments:

  1. Clause Eight: Fickle
    Cuz life makes you that at times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clause Nine: Chuckle
    'Cause thats all you can do when its so.
    And fickle, i certainly am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clause Ten: Buckle
    'Cause it has to end like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clause Eleven: Fuckle
    Fuck all that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh !!! i like clause 11 ...
    dats the best ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. clause Twelve: cackle
    lots of us around.
    tee-hee-hee-heee

    ReplyDelete
  7. clause thirteen: hickle!
    coz 13 is an unlucky number!

    ReplyDelete
  8. clause fourteen: giggle
    cuz there seems a lack of those heehee! haahaa's! around off late...yet an essential aspect..

    ReplyDelete
  9. clause fifteen: tackle
    cuz u nid to be wicked and witty with spontaneity.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. clause sixteen: sickle
    cause blood is red...

    ReplyDelete
  11. clause seventeen: close all clauses

    ReplyDelete