I can melt in the warmth... Oh the joy!! Take me on the rockette to the sun..!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whats my song today?


Brainwave FM. The earphones were never there....
For all of you who don't know what I am talking about, lemme tell you what Brainwave FM is all about.
Brainwave FM starts playing every morning when i hit the showers. I would be halfway through my bath when the beats start slowly rolling in my head. Usually its a song played on in repeat. But often, there's an entire playlist. Anyway, Brainwave FM sets my mood for the rest of my day.
Brainwave favourites include;
"Raindrops keep falling on my head"/"Little Pooh" : Innocently happy
"Scarborough Fair" : Melancholy
"Lips of an Angel" : Aaaaaah
"Semi-charmed Life" : Oooohoo
"Comfortably Numb" : Psychedelic
High-Energy-Bass-Blasting-Electronic-Music : Aaaaawesomely Charged up
And the music keeps coming back every now and then throughout the day, to remind me how i oughts stay today.
So its not 'cause i am feeling sick, Blame the Music!!

8 comments:

  1. unfortunately i know wat u r talking abt ... its a classic case of clinical madness !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must know it all too well, i guess....

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least i am only clinically mad... you would be some sewerly mad or some shite...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know its hard for u ... don't let it pull u down man, we all are there for u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. only gravity can pull me down psycho-sis... dont worry... and i am beginning to doubt that too... earth aint so grave after all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. other unfortunate souls still have to buy newspapers for the horoscope coloumn

    ReplyDelete